Location: Erith, London
Full Time: Monday to Friday
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Salary: London Living Wage (varies upon experience)
Benefits: Pension (after probation), bonuses based on company performance
Caddbro are looking for an eager hard-working individual who is able to use their own initiative to work alone and as part of a team in a niche industry. This will be a physical role which includes servicing and repair, orientated with an opportunity to progress, if required. The candidate must hold a valid full UK driving license.
The company operate a pension scheme, which will be offered the applicant after a 3-month probation period should they be offered the permanent position.
- Maintaining and preparing Hire fleet equipment
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered too
- Specialist cleaning of surveying instruments
- Keeping workplace clean and tidy
- General ad-hoc duties
- Packing goods for delivery
- Some heavy lifting will be required
- Delivering and collecting hire kits
- Attention to detail
- Positive and flexible attitude in relation to a variety of responsibilities
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a similar warehouse role (Preferred although not required)
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 310 0578 for more information.